Disable 1Password in Asana's fields

Hello,
I use frequently Asana as a project manager, and when I create a task the field Asignee is getting username of 1Password and it makes a window when it souldn't be.

How can i solve it? or do you make something in 1Password to solve it?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_sebastianag_sebastian 1Password Alumni
    edited March 28

@davidperezgar: Thanks for your report, and sorry for the hassle. This is a known issue that'll be fixed in the next 1Password X update. Unfortunately there's no easy workaround for this issue except for disabling the extension when using Asana. If you're on Chrome and in a hurry, you can install the 1Password X beta which should already have the fix in place.

ref: xplatform/brain#68

• @ag_sebastian Is there a beta for Firefox? I'm having this issue and use Asana a lot.

• Hello @wjdp,

Sorry, we don't have a beta available for Firefox. Hopefully it won't be too long before 1.15 is ready for stable release and you can take advantage of the fix.

• What is the status of this issue? I'm having the same problem. It is super annoying. I cannot assign tasks to team members because 1 password blocks half of my team's names.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
  • carstenlangecarstenlange Junior Member

Hey 1password,

any update on this? It's June and even with the latest 1Password X update, this issue isn't fixed. And it's really annoying one :(

Best, Carsten

• kaitlynkaitlyn

Team Member

Hey there @carstenlange! The issue should be completely resolved at this point. I just tested it out with my own Asana account in the stable build of 1Password X (1.15.2), and I'm not seeing the 1Password icon in the assignee field any longer.

Are you seeing something different?

• carstenlangecarstenlange Junior Member

Hey Kaytlin,

Thanks for getting back to me, and indeed everything looks great again.

Best, Carsten

• kaitlynkaitlyn

Team Member

That's great to hear, @carstenlange! Thanks for sharing the good news with me. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file