Feature Request: Favorites List

Posted in the wrong forum before - apologies.

I would like a favorties list and a recent list when I open the browser extension. This would allow me to get at the sites I visit most often quickly.

This is a feature I miss from LastPass. Don't get me wrong, love having swtiched, no doubt, just asking for an enhancement!

The core thing I want is - access to those sites I often or recently clicked on. I like the paradigm of opening 1pass in the browser, clicking on an entry, and then being taken to site and logged in all in one click. I just want my fav's and/or recent selections at the top of the list - maybe in two folders - one called Favorites and one Called Recents.

Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    In case you missed my reply to your other post:

If you're looking for something like 1Password Favorites, consider making a folder of 1Click Bookmarks right in your browser:

http://help.agilebit..._bookmarks.html

Just drag Login items from 1Password to your browsers bookmarks bar.

You can also quickly search for Logins by opening the extension and then simply begin typing. (No need to click anything.) Press Return to Go & Fill the Login item. :)

I hope that helps for now. I'll pass your vote for favorites along to the developers as well.
This discussion has been closed.