Compatibility with older iPad

Ronn
Ronn
Community Member

I am a subscribed, but relatively inexperienced, 1Password user with a MacBook Air running 1PW 7.2.5, an iPhone 6S running 1PW 7.2.7 and an early iPad running iOS 10.3.3 and 1PW 6.9.1. Each device runs the latest available version of their respective OS. They are in sync and generally co-existing peacefully. Can you provide an outline of the limitations I should expect as a result of the iPad being old and therefore unable to accommodate the latest versions of iOS and 1Password? Thank you. Ronn

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ronn! Welcome to the forum!

A good resource to check this is our page on requirements for iOS. You can see there what features are available on what iOS version, and on what 1Password version.

1Password Memberships, for example, require 1Password version 7 on iOS, which in turn requires iOS 12. You also won't have access to some features like the latest Password Autofill (only available on iOS 12), and 2FA for your 1Password account.

So, while things will definitely still work, if you can upgrade to iOS 12, 1Password would certainly offer you a nicer experience :)

I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.