Hi Team, I've been a (very happy) user of 1Password on my Windows desktop for about 2 months now.
So today, I installed 1Password on my Samsung tablet.
Then I tried logging in to my internet banking, and found the folloowing:
1) I shift between apps, then login to 1Password
2) Back in my banking, I paste the password (and then realise that the user name didn't come over automatically like on my desktop)
3) Go back to 1Password (Note - this is only a few seconds after the previous login) ... and I'm asked to login again
4) The user name thing then didn't work in my banking
5) So I went back to 1Password ... and had to login again!
Then I gave up.
Is this how 1Password is supposed to work on Android?
1Password Version: 7.1.3
Extension Version: unknown
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
Sync Type: unknown
Referrer: forum-search:multiple logins required on android