To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Suggestion for improvement Watchtower

Options
Johann_Gruber
Johann_Gruber
Community Member

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!

Congratulations to the great homepage of my.1password.com. She succeeded very well.
I have a suggestion to Watchtower: Here is the number and the color displayed, which are "Excellent", "good" "terrible" etc. Is it possible here to activate not only the number of the logins displayed as excellent but also the pages in question individually, so that clicking on the relevant page is enough to immediately change the password? This would be very helpful on a large number of pages, since you do not have to search the pages concerned with difficulty.

Gruber Johann

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's a good idea, but it's just not feasible for us at this time to pull people away from their other work improving 1Password in order to have them try to track down specific password change URLs for all those websites to make a database like that. There is at least one standard I am aware of that would have websites all use a common URL scheme for password changes though, which might make something like that possible in the future for those that adopt it. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.