New 1Password Cloud account syncs to iMac and iPad but iPhone still has old passwords

Options
pmarkoni
pmarkoni
Community Member

Hi there,
Basically that's it. I set both devices up by scanning the QR code and all seemed fine, but on the phone I don't see the new vaults and passwords that I set up - they're fine on the iMac too, it's only the phone that's not working.
Thanks,
Mark.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pmarkoni! Welcome to the forum! :)

I will be happy to help you with this, however I will need a bit more informations to best help you. Can you please let me know:

1. What are the names of the vaults on your iMac and iPad?
    2. What are the names of the vaults on your iPhone?

Is it possible that it one or more of these devices there is a vault called Primary?

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing back from you! :)

• pmarkoni
    pmarkoni
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_ana! Thanks for getting back so quickly.
    I have had a personal account for years but have now changed it to a company cloud account for Cahoot Creative. My vaults are Personal and Cahoot Creative. I deleted my old account first.

I followed the same procedure on the iPhone and iPad but only the iPad has the same vaults.
    Thanks,
    Mark.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pmarkoni: You'll need to be signed into the same account on each device, or they will not all have access to the vaults/items there. You can check which account(s) (if any) you're signed into in the 1Password app under Settings/Preferences > Accounts. Let me know what you find.

• pmarkoni
    pmarkoni
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. I have deleted and installed 1Password on my iPhone and signed in to the new Cahoot Creative account. However when I try to sign in with 1Password in Chrome it only shows the old, incorrect passwords.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.