To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Credit Credit card expiry date conflicts

ckp
ckp
Community Member

Why do all my credit cards show in 1p with "Conflicts" for what seems to be expiry date? I try also changing the expiry date on one that I needed to update but it still shows the old expiry date under Conflicts. Chrome 1password.com login.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ckp: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Conflicts are created when you're making changes to data that's in use on more than one device at a time. If you are sure you don't need to old data, you can always edit and remove the extra bit from the item. Using 1Password in one place at a time can help avoid conflicts, but they're useful in cases where you could otherwise lose some data in use in multiple places.

• ckp
    ckp
    Community Member

Thanks. The weird thing is that most of them haven't changed expiration date but show Conflicts. So I don't want to remove the expiry date under Conflicts since it's the only expiry date in there. Should I just remove it and recreate it for each card? I'm quite sure I am not making changes to any of them from any of my systems, so I guess it seems odd that all of them were just imported with "Conflicts" when I migrated from stand alone.

• ckp
    ckp
    Community Member

seems to work by removing all those conflicts and just re-adding them back in

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting me know! Maybe you just had them open on one device still when editing them on another. Anyway, glad that helped. :)

This discussion has been closed.