Master Password Not Working: URGENT!!

Options
AnthonyRoss4
AnthonyRoss4
Community Member

This is a disaster! I signed up this morning and am now locked out of my account somehow. I have changed all my passwords so have no way of getting into any of my accounts like bank and email (that is why I haven't registered for this support forum with anthony@mentallytoughtennis.com because I cant get into that account to confirm registration) as I now cant get into 1Password. I am able to get into my.1password.com and I changed master password there but it doesn't do anything??????? Also when I go to my vaults at my.1password.com and go int vaults there seems to be no record of all the passwords I put in there. PLEASE HELP

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AnthonyRoss4
    AnthonyRoss4
    Community Member
    Options

Ok so now I have figured out that I somehow got to accounts when I registered (family and individual). As far as I can understand I have the Secret Key and Password to Family account and thats what I saved but when I was using 1password to setup passwords and download the app it has used the individual account. So now I can login to Family where there is nothing but I cant access the Secret Code or use Master Password to get into Individual account where all my passwords which I have generated with 1Password are held...Please Help

• Ben
    Options

Hi @AnthonyRoss4

Do you have the Emergency Kit for the account that holds your passwords?

Get to know your Emergency Kit

Please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.