Lost categories

HBSofDE
HBSofDE
Community Member

All categories have been lost on iOS.
When I click on the bottom categories icon (favorites, categories, tags, settings), the only item that displays is "trash".
When I click on "trash", then the logins (only) display.
There are none of the other categories - credit card, etc.

iPhone X
1Password updated automatically, approx 3-4 days ago
In attempt to repair issue, deleted app and reinstalled from Apple app store - no change

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @HBSofDE

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having getting access to your 1Password data. Deleting the 1Password for iOS app deletes all data contained within. If you've deleted the app you'd need to restore your data from a backup or re-establish syncing with a sync source that contains your data:

Ben

• HBSofDE
    HBSofDE
    Community Member

Thank you Ben.

Yes, I was able to upload / sync the data from my DropBox archive, no issue. As mentioned in my original post, this did not correct the fundamental issue.

FWIW, when I access 1P on my iPad, it almost does the same thing. What is different is that on the iPad, the “trash” entry displays for a moment, then the assorted categories come up.

• @HBSofDE

Okay, gotcha. I think in that case we really need to get a look 'under the hood.' I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/500754/#Comment_500754
    • Your forum username: HBSofDE

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• HBSofDE
    HBSofDE
    Community Member

Two reports created and sent, one from iPhone, one from iPad.

Thanks!

• HBSofDE
    HBSofDE
    Community Member
    edited April 2019

[#GHT-71399-431] is from the iPad

• HBSofDE
    HBSofDE
    Community Member

[#CFS-37983-147] Is from the iPhone

• Excellent. Thanks. Let's continue via email. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.