Crash after update to Version 7.3.BETA-10 (70300010)

orbit
orbit
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Immediately after updating 1P crashed with attached error. That said, I logged in and everything appears to work normally.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @orbit!

Can you please send us the crash report to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look and try to see why this happened?

You should also receive a support ID after you do this. If you can post it here once you receive it, we can then locate the message in the system and connect the dots :)

Thank you!

• orbit
    orbit
    Community Member

Hi,

I sent in a report. I sent it directly from my email to support. I want to make sure you received it.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @orbit,

When you say you sent it in, was it using the crash reporter window that hopefully appeared when you next launched 1Password? It would have contained two fields, one for a name and another for an email address if my memory serves me correctly. If that's how you sent the report in is it the same email address as you've used here in our support forum?

The answers to those will hopefully allow us to track the report down as only certain people can review/search crash reports.

• orbit
    orbit
    Community Member

Hi,

I attached it to an email to support. The error is still happening. I ran the diagnostic again. The email option defaults to mac mail, which I do not use.

I'm sending an email with a new report to support. Subject line: Diagnostic requested in forum - littlebobbytables

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @orbit,

Cheers! One of my colleagues has notified me of its arrival and I shall see what one of our developers makes of the crash.

ref: XVY-26656-736
    ref: apple-3534

This discussion has been closed.