1Password for Windows item count less than 1password.com account item count

Due to issues with my Windows 10 PC, I had to wipe my hard drive. I am slowly restoring my apps. For some reason which I cannot figure out the re-install of 1Password is missing about 14 items. My iPhone 8Plus, my iPad Pro and my online 1Password families account all show a total item count of 474 items. Upon connecting 1Password for Windows to my account, the total item count is only 460 items. The differences are not in just one category - i.e. logins on my iOS devices devices = 243 items - Windows = 235 items. Software licenses on iOS devices = 133 items - Windows = 131 items, etc. I have tried downloading, uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of 1 Password for windows multiple times but the counts on Windows remain incorrect. I installed 1Password X and like the vaults on my account and the iOS devices - the counts are correct. For clarification, the issue is not vault related ( there are two vaults - personal and shared - I am viewing "all vaults")

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password.Com

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Bernfrin,

I am glad to hear that it worked. :chuffed: If you still have any questions about this situation, please let us know. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.