keep crashing

Options

Hello,
I bought 1password on Mac and iphone. I used it during many years, happy customer.
Today I switched to windows so I just bought 1password for windows. I installed it, sync'ed my vault through dropbox, I opened it for the first time.. then it asked me to update it ! It surprised me because I downloaded it only some minutes ago from the website. But ok, I updated it, then it crashed !
And now, it keeps crashing. If I uninstall, download again on the website, it runs well. But if I accept to update ( 1password always asks me) it crashes :/
The working version is: 7.2.617
The proposed update version is: 7.3.657

What can I do ?
Thank you

1Password Version: 7.2.617
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 home
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• bundtkate
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hello, @bilan and welcome to the Windows side of the world! I see Greg has been in touch about this issue via e-mail, so to avoid any confusion or duplication of efforts, I'll leave you in his capable hands. :chuffed:

ref: GQL-75888-713

• bilan
    bilan
    Community Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Hello,
    So people know, it does look like I bumped into a known issue 1password team is investigating. Even in the beta version.
    For now, I have stick to 1Password 7.2 for the time being and disable Auto-updates in Settings.

KR,

ref: JII-62871-774

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bilan,

Thank you for the update! :+1:

I will send you a follow-up email, once we have more news about this issue. Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Greg

• bilan
    bilan
    Community Member
    Options

Just an update to say we couldn't find a solution to this big bug I faced, and I had to wait for the v7.4 ( I don't know the details).
    But anyway, I couldn't stay under windows any longer. I missed MacOS too much. So I decided to give my new computer to my son and to come back to a Mac, despite their growing prices.
    The team refund my windows version without any discussion, and I bought a macOS v7 license to succeed to the v6 license I already owned.
    I'm very happy, I congrat all the 1password team for their amazing work.
    KR,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @bilan! We are always here if you need any help :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.