To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Login error on iPhone and iPad :-(

Options
skdibi
skdibi
Community Member

I just installed the app on my iPhone and iPad, but when I enter my password I get an error message and I can't login in. Instead, if I copy and paste the password everything works regularly. How come?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• skdibi
    skdibi
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    I got it! I had entered as my login password an already used one for a website. I created a completely new one and now everything works! Thanks anyway!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@skdibi - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I helped you get things squared away, but since you appear to have solved the problem by yourself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

So, congratulations! Keep an eye on things and please let us know if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great week, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

• skdibi
    skdibi
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Lars, thanks for you reply and however for your support. Happy to have become a customer of yours!

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of Lars you're most welcome. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.