Controlling auto-fill in

Options
Annamarie Pluhar
Annamarie Pluhar
Community Member

HI,
I have a page here that my clients use to pay me. It necessarily has fields for name and then for the payment. If they fill using "identity" auto-complete, they then are put at the bottom of the page instead of the next fields to fill out. So they end up having to scroll back up to complete hours and then use 1P to add credit card info. I'm using Gravity Forms and I need everything together. ... I'm wondering if there is a way to control the cursor so it doesn't pop the user to the bottom - outside the form.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Annamarie Pluhar - so, it appears from my brief testing that if your clients are using the standard (requires 1Password app) extension, currently at 4.7.3.90, what's happening is what's supposed to happen (from our perspective): 1Password is filling out all the forms necessary and leaving the focus on the last one. Unfortunately, because of the way this particular page is coded, it's entering any email address not just in the Email field in in the first section but also (probably because the field values are the same) in the sidebar widget at the bottom right. That's what happened to me, at any rate. It's not just randomly shifting focus to the bottom of the page, it's filling in your email address which happens to BE at the bottom of the page. You might want to try suppressing that widget on that particular page and see if that gives you the desired effect.

• Annamarie Pluhar
    Annamarie Pluhar
    Community Member
    Options

Ah-ha! Of course, that's very helpful. So I changed the page template so ONLY the form is there.

May I ask another question about the same form? The first name field never fills. 1P has the first name. I don't know whether the trouble is with 1P or with Gravity Forms. Any ideas?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019
    Options

Hi @Annamarie Pluhar!

I managed to replicate the same issue here, so I will open an internal issue to take a look at why this is happening :)

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#495

• Annamarie Pluhar
    Annamarie Pluhar
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Annamarie Pluhar, you are very welcome!

Have a wonderful day! :)

This discussion has been closed.