Vio Bank Mobile Phone Number Autofill

Dear 1Password Support,

I cannot autofill this particular "mobile phone number" field using both Chrome and Safari 1Password extensions.

Within the Mac 1Password app > login item > "View Saved Form Details" > I've already added new field _textBoxMobilePhoneNumber as Number type. Please advise.

I've been a loyal 1Password customer for years and I love this app! Keep up the great work!

URL: https://cibng.ibanking-services.com/...

Safari 12.1.1 Inspect errors:

[Error] [Report Only] Refused to execute a script because its hash, its nonce, or 'unsafe-inline' does not appear in the script-src directive of the Content Security Policy. (RemoteLoginRedirect.aspx, line 18)
[Error] [Report Only] Refused to execute a script for an inline event handler because 'unsafe-inline' does not appear in the script-src directive of the Content Security Policy. (RemoteLoginRedirect.aspx, line 116, x2)
[Error] TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'a[0]') <--upon manual autofill attempt
(anonymous function) (injected.js:53:167)

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Chrome 4.7.3.90, Safari 7.2.5
OS Version: 10.14.5 Beta
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rabbit! Welcome to the forum!

After clicking on the URL you shared, I am taken to a page without a form to fill. Can you please share the full URL where I can see this form?

• rabbit
    rabbit
    Community Member

Thanks! The full URL was redacted since I assume it would be unique per login. This is a bit challenging because the only way to reach the "One-Time Security Code" prompt is to actually have an account with Vio. However, if additional information is needed from my end I will try to provide it.

• rabbit
    rabbit
    Community Member

I resolved this issue by downloading 1Password Version 7.3BETA-12 (70300012) for Mac.

Steps to install beta build on Mac:
    1Password 7 (top-left) > Updates button > check the "Include beta builds" box > click Check Now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, thanks for letting us know that the beta helped. We're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.