Autofill not working 7.3b12 with Safari Tech Preview Release 80

2»

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

I'm not aware of any Safari beta for older versions of macOS. I don't recall them doing that in the past either. They usually do the Safari beta as part of the developer and public beta of the new OS, and then release just the browser for earlier OS versions once that's all ready in the autumn.

• xz4gb8xz4gb8
    edited June 5

@rudy

I'm ready.

@btn

"I feel your pain."

• I have a good feeling about STP 84.

• Apple just updated Safari TP to Release 84, V13.

• btnbtn Junior Member

Still no joy with STP Release 84 (Safari 13.0, WebKit 14608.1.25.2) on macOS 10.14.5 (18F132) with 1PW Version 7.3 (70300020). :p I'm inconvenienced enough to temporarily try the latest 1PW beta build if anyone has it working with STP 84 and 10.14.5… Thanks!

• @btn I'm running 7.3.1.BETA-0 with STP and no luck...
    It's not an issue 1P can fix, it's a bug with STP.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi folks,

At this point we do not expect this issue to be resolved in STP. It looks like it should hopefully be fixed when Safari 13 is released. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ben

• appl4everappl4ever
    edited June 10

Ugh that's disappointing (I know its Apple's fault not Agilebits).

I submitted a report to https://feedbackassistant.apple.com (FB6142608). Maybe it'll help.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

:) :+1:

• rudyrudy

Team Member
    edited June 14

@zx4gb8

I'm continuing to see good results with both Safari 13 and the new STP 85 on macOS 10.15.

And still expectedly Safari 12 + STP 85 on 10.14 exhibits the same behavior that we've seen since STP 80.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file