1PasswordAgent isn't functioning properly. It often freezes or doesn't autofill. V6.8.9,Safari 12.1

Options
EMZ47
EMZ47
Community Member
edited April 2019 in Mac

1PasswordAgent isn't functioning properly. It often freezes or doesn't autofill. Using V6.8.9, Safari 12.1, IOS 10.14.4

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: 10.14.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:1PasswordAgent isn't functioning properly. It often freezes or doesn't autofill.

ref: UCR-44151-259

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @EMZ47

1PasswordAgent was retired along with 1Password v3. If you've still got traces of it hanging around that could certainly cause problems with filling. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103275/
    • Your forum username: EMZ47

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• EMZ47
    EMZ47
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben, we chatted on 4/22. You discovered that I had the obsolete 1Password Agent and you sent me instructions to send you the diagnostic report(Mac). I got as far as downloading and reconstituting the report on my hard drive. However, the Diagnostic Report is in a folder and my Apple Mail on my iMac won't allow me to send the folder. There are 17 files in the folder plus 4 folders. How shall I proceed?

• EMZ47
    EMZ47
    Community Member
    Options

Just found 1PasswordAgent.txt within a folder called OP38 that's within the folder 1PasswordDiagnostics-Elys-iMac-8-2019-04-23_15-45

• EMZ47
    EMZ47
    Community Member
    Options

Anybody home? It's been 90 minutes since I posted.

• Ben
    Options

@EMZ47

Anybody home? It's been 90 minutes since I posted.

We make every effort to respond to all forum posts within 24 hours. :+1:

However, the Diagnostic Report is in a folder and my Apple Mail on my iMac won't allow me to send the folder. There are 17 files in the folder plus 4 folders. How shall I proceed?

You should be able to click "create new mail message" in the troubleshooting tool after creating a report.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Does that help? If you don't see that option you can drag the report icon into your message:

Ben

• EMZ47
    EMZ47
    Community Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

thanks, will try again with your new instructions and get back to you.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2019
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.