Problem with 3 field login are last update

Have a big problem, since the last update a few days ago, the logins are no longer with 3 fields login. So far, the 3 fields in 1Passwort were saved under webform, meanwhile we only filled the last field. Already have a new login manuel saved but hne success.

https://id.profiauto.pl/Account/LoginPH

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ATBBielefeld! Welcome to the forum!

When you try filling that item, which fields are filled and which ones aren't? I would like to test this and see if I can reproduce the same behavior here.

Thank you!

• ATBBielefeld
    ATBBielefeld
    Community Member

The problem is with all 3 fields.

In the previous version, everything worked without problems. Have time to test the last version again installed and immediately goes back to everything, as soon as I install the current version, it is no longer. Talk to the versions always about the Firefox extension of you and not 1passwordX.

So far all 3 fields were automatically filled by 1Password. The FIKS, MOTONET and the PIN, with the new version will fill a maximum of 1 field.

On the page
    https://id.profiauto.pl/Account/LoginPH
    only the first field

On the website
    https://katalog.profiauto.pl/kontr/login
    only the last field

As I said with the previous version, it works without a problem.

Unfortunately, with the new version, I can not fill all 3 fields with 1password.

Greetings Dennis

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ATBBielefeld - thanks for the clarification. We've tightened some of the filling logic in 1Password in recent releases, but we've also never guaranteed to fill some fields -- 1Password will fill username (or email) and password. It will fill credit card and identity information. But (for example) even though there is a dedicated category for Passports in 1Password, we don't fill your passport number anywhere, nor your Social Security number (if you're American), even though you can store that information in 1Password also. The .pl domain suggests a Polish site, but "Fiks" translates in Google Translate as Albanian, while "Motonet" translates as Finnish. I'm not sure either of these are registering as fields 1Password recognizes. However, since all of them appear to be coded as password fields (obfuscated on the page), that would explain why only the first one is getting filled: because that's the filling logic in 1Password: the username/email address and first password in the item are what gets filled, not any additional passwords saved later in the item. In other words, I'm surprised to hear you say this was ever working correctly. To be fair, I'm using 1Password for Mac instead of 1Password for Windows...but I can't imagine that would make too much difference, as the "brain" logic responsible for saving and filling is shared code between the versions.

What version were you using (both 1Password for Windows and the 1Password extension, plus maybe browser type and version) where this WAS working?

This discussion has been closed.