To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need help correcting erroneous signup

JerryW
JerryW
Community Member

I recently converted from the original 1Password to a Family Subscription. When it came time to set my wife's iPhone up with the app, I went to the Apple store and downloaded the 1Password App. Obviously, what I did was sign her up for a subscription, when I could have downloaded the app from your site. She has been charged for two monthly payments from Apple. Apple refuses to cancel. They say that this is NOT cancel-able. I understand that my wife's subscription is included in our family plan. Please help us get this corrected.

My account:
Jerry White

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 12.1.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @JerryW

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please email our billing team at support+billing@1password.com? In order for us to assist the emails will need to come from the email address associated with the account in question (i.e. your wife's account). With the email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103423/ (that way our billing team has a description of the issue and you don't have to repeat yourself)
    • A copy of any receipts you've received for the subscription on the account

I think there may be some misunderstanding, as of course the subscription can be cancelled. But depending on how it was set up it may not be cancellable by Apple -- that may need to be done through us. Either way, our billing team would be in the best position to help with this, and armed with the information requested above I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it. :+1:

Thanks!

Ben

• JerryW
    JerryW
    Community Member

Thanks, Ben! I have forwarded the requested info your billing team.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@JerryW - thanks. One of the team should be with you shortly. Don't worry; we'll get things straightened out. :)

This discussion has been closed.