problem about payment and price

Hi,I decided to subscribe as a annual membership because of the good impression of your products during the trial period.I see “$10 in credit (add a credit card to redeem)”so I click "Add Credit Card" step by step in the "Payment" option and fill in the relevant information. But after I submitted it, the page prompted "CVV Code Error" and my mobile phone received a message from the credit card’s bank indicating that I had paid $25.88. But I didn't get any pecial rates and my account is still frozen up to now.I couldn't find any information about this order on the website when I wanted to check the status of this order. So I wrote this email to ask for help, hoping to cancel this deal and return the $25.88 payment back. I'll re-subscribe after the problem resolved.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I just received the cancellation of transaction. thank you for your helps

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Bigcat5

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please contact your bank to see if this transaction actually posted? If there was a CVV error it may have been noted by your bank as a pending transaction, but it may not actually post to your account.

It it does indeed post and your account is still frozen please contact our billing team at [email protected] from the email address associated with your membership.

Ben

P.S. $25.88 sounds like the correct amount. A membership is $35.88 USD / year, minus the $10 credit you were offered leaves the $25.88 amount you saw.

P.P.S. This isn't an email system. It is a public discussion forum. Everything written here is available to anyone on the internet to read. This is good, as it allows customers who are having the same problem find answers without having to write to us separately, but specific billing issues are better handled in private. For the future, to reach us by private email please use our contact form here https://support.1password.com/contact-us/ by selecting the email option.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file