I want to know my code to get in to this app it’s not opening

Can you let me know how to retrieve my password to get in this app. And I can start transferring the codes I want to place.
It’s not letting me in and I can’t reach anyone to help me

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @mmvazquez

It’s not letting me in and I can’t reach anyone to help me

Have you already reached out to us about this through a different channel?

Ben

• I tried by email

• Just help me reset it so I can manually get in to this app and be able to retrieve and or put my information in to have I feel like I paid 40.00 for nothing

• Hello anyone there to help me with this I’m locked out completely and my code is not working

• It’s been 16 days that I bought this app and I’m already having trouble. Just return my money and it will be fine.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble unlocking 1Password with your Master Password, @mmvazquez. When you created your membership did you print your Emergency Kit, and if so did you write your Master Password on it?

Get to know your Emergency Kit

I tried by email

I'm not seeing any emails from you. What support ID did you get back when you emailed in? If you wrote from the same email address you're using here on the forum it appears we may not have received your message, which would explain why you didn't receive a reply back.

Just help me reset it so I can manually get in to this app and be able to retrieve and or put my information in to have I feel like I paid 40.00 for nothing

It isn't possible to reset a Master Password without losing any data you've entered, but if you haven't entered any data that may not be a concern. If you have forgotten your credentials or no longer have access to your membership please see this thread for instructions on deleting your account:

FAQ: I'm locked out of my account (membership) / need to start over

You can then sign up for a new one:

https://start.1password.com/sign-up/plan

Once you've done so we can move any remaining balance over from the old account to the new. To get that balance moved over please reach out to our billing team at [email protected]. If you were previously subscribed via Apple's billing system you'll want to cancel that so that you aren't billed further on the deleted account:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Just return my money and it will be fine.

Subscriptions are typically non-refundable but we'd be happy to transfer any balance to a new account. If you'd prefer a refund please reach out to our billing team at [email protected] to see what can be arranged. If you've set up billing through Apple any refund requests would need to be processed by Apple.

Again I'm sorry for the trouble. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file