It take a long time for a change I make 1password app it get to the web extension

Options

I am on a desktop computer and made some changes to a login using the 1password app. Now when I use the browser, the extension does not have the updated password. It has been at least an hour. Why does it take so long? I would think it would be almost immediate.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:update (such as a new vault or a changed item) within a few moments.

Comments

• erigby
    erigby
    Community Member
    Options

So the actual problem was that I made a change to one password on the web extension and another password on the windows app. This cause all sorts of problems I guess. I confirmed that when I made one change in either the 1password app or web extension, the other is updated. So it seems that the synchronization got confused.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @erigby,

Thank you for getting in touch!

First of all, could you please specify the versions of 1Password app and 1Password extension that you use on your side? Is it 1Password 7 and 1Password X? Please confirm.

Secondly, please try to do the following:

1) Make some changes in 1Password extension, then sign in to your account on 1Password.com in the browser. Do you see those changes there?

2) Make some changes in 1Password 7 for Windows, lock and unlock the app, then sign in to your account on 1Password.com in the browser. Do you see those changes there? Do you see offline changes in 1Password 7?

Please let me know what you find. Thank you!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.