1PX on Firefox window resize

Options
ciprian_b
ciprian_b
Community Member
edited May 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

Hey guys,

Can one resize the 1PX window on Firefox? I had the previous 1P extension and now the 1PX window is stuck to that size. When I use it on a fresh install of Firefox it looks ok until the data is synced from the cloud then the window is small again. Is very annoying always garbing those scroll bars

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @ciprian_b! While it isn't possible to resize the 1Password X window, it shouldn't adopt the size of the 1Password extension you had previously. Would you mind sending me a screenshot of what you mean? The only reason I could see the size changing would be after messing with your screen resolution, so I'm curious how that's happening.

• ciprian_b
    ciprian_b
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @kaitlyn . Here are the pics. I have a 4k display. As I said it looks ok until it gets synchronized with the cloud and whatever size is cached there.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @ciprian_b! Is your zoom currently at 100% or something different?

• ciprian_b
    ciprian_b
    Community Member
    Options

I have a 250% scaling

• ciprian_b
    ciprian_b
    Community Member
    Options

Also on chrome it looks ok

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I did a bit more testing on Firefox (it's not my default browser, if you couldn't tell), and it looks like you can put 1Password X in the overflow menu. When you call 1Password X from the overflow menu, it's stuck in the same small window in your screenshots. The overflow menu itself limits the popup size of 1Password X. Last time we checked on it, there wasn't anything we could do to resolve it on our end. That being said, moving 1Password X from the overflow menu to the toolbar should get you back to the normal popup size.

Let me know if that doesn't do the trick!

• ciprian_b
    ciprian_b
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @kaitlyn :). You were spot on. That did it.
    Thanks

• cecelia
    Options

Glad that did the trick, @ciprian_b! You're welcome on Kaitlyn's behalf. :)

This discussion has been closed.