when I double click on a login nothing happens with all of my logins. What do I need to do?

davecaswell
davecaswell
Community Member

everything worked well until recently, now when I double click on a login, nothing opens up the web page

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.14.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:when I double click on a login nothing happens with all of my logins. What do I need to do?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @davecaswell! I'm sorry for the trouble. Have you restarted your Mac since this trouble began? If not, please start there first, and see if the problem persists. Let us know what you discover!

• Hi Dave,

Do you have the 1Password browser extension installed and working?
    Double-clicking a Login should (at the very least) open that login's URL in your default web browser -- even if the browser extension is not working. Do you see nothing at all happen when you double click?

• davecaswell
    davecaswell
    Community Member

Restarted. Same result. Old man here, not positive I have extension installed but pretty sure. How can I tell?

• davecaswell
    davecaswell
    Community Member

Nothing happens when I double click, works fine on my two MacBooks and phone but not on my desktop Mac

• davecaswell
    davecaswell
    Community Member

Restarted. Added the extension and it works fine now. Thanks for your help

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@davecaswell - glad to hear it! Let us know if you have any further problems. :)

This discussion has been closed.