CyberSource Login

Options

Hello, most days at work I need to login to a service called CyberSource. They've launched a new version a couple months ago and changed their login. In addition to fields for "User Name" [sic] and Password, there's a field for Organization ID that must now be entered every time. Is there a way to save that in 1Password so it can be filled in as well? Screenshot:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.14.3
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password Family

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey there @jqubed! Thanks for the report. I can't seem to find the page exactly like the one in your screenshot, so perhaps that's part of the issue. That being said, I'm noticing that 1Password X fills all three fields correctly after saving a new Login item. The URL I found is https://ebc.cybersource.com/ebc/login/Login.do – please let me know if the URL you're using is different so I can do another test at the correct URL. Here's what I'd like you to try in the meantime:

1. Type your organization ID, username, and password into the sign in form on CyberSource.
    2. Click on the 1Password X icon in the password field to invoke the inline menu.
    3. Click Save Login.
    4. Select the correct vault and click Save.

After you refresh the page and attempt to fill the new Login using 1Password X, did you notice anything different than your previous filling experience or is the organization ID still not filling for you?

This discussion has been closed.