I'm a developer working on the book editor section of reedsy.com, which is built on top of Quill. We've had complaints from some users that using the 1Password extension causes some of our inputs to lose focus when typing.
- Enable 1Password extension in Chrome (also happens at least in Safari)
- Sign in to reedsy.com
- Go to "My Books"
- Create a new book and open it
- Type some text into the editor
- Highlight that text
- Click the link icon in the popup toolbar
- Try to type in a URL, but notice that the input loses focus after a single keystroke
- Disable/uninstall the 1Password extension
- Reload page
- Now typing is fine
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 188.8.131.52
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6 (17G6030)
Sync Type: Not Provided