Family account

I have a single Account today. If I want a family Account, do we have to buy both another singel and a family Account or can I upgrade my single to a family and include my husband in it?

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Lenagbg

Glad to hear you're considering helping your husband become more secure online with 1Password. Your current individual membership can be upgraded to 1Password Families. How is your membership billed at present: direct through us, through Apple (iTunes), or through Google (Google Play)? Please let me know, as the instructions will vary depending.

Ben

• LenagbgLenagbg

I think it is direct from you, but I´m not 100% sure, it may be through Google play. I took a 30 days trial 1password account almost 30 days ago and will soon be charged from my credit card. If a family account includes both me and my husband it seems like a good idea.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@Lenagbg,

Okay, we'd be happy to confirm for you, but as this is a public forum we're unable to look up the details of anyone's account here. So that we can better assist you with this please reach out to us by email to [email protected] with a link to this thread:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103643/1password-on-mac-doesnt-find-entries-any-more#latest

Once we've verified your email address we can help further. Thanks!

Ben

• LenagbgLenagbg

I found a way to upgrade to family when I logged in on the webbrowser, and it seems that it is one account for us both. It was much easier than trying from the telephone app. Thanks!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Glad to hear you were able to get upgraded. :) You can learn about how to invite your husband here:

Share passwords in 1Password Families

I hope that helps!

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file