My original email is dead - gone - and i am locked out of my account - can't be the first!

So what do I do! You can't contact me and I can't contact you. Will you renew this worthless account and change me a fee next Novermber

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can't use my account - need password but email has changed since I activated account last 11/18.

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited May 13

Hi @DrMike,

I'm sorry to hear that. Without the correct Master Password and Secret Key it wouldn't be possible to access the data in such an account. At a minimum we should be able to help you remove your credit card from any subscriptions that we're billing for directly, though. Could you please email us with:

• A copy of your last invoice
    • A link to this forum thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/103749/)

Send the email to [email protected]. There may be additional verification necessary in order to make changes but we should be able to get it sorted out for you.

Update: I see you've already sent an email (or, a few). No need to send another. On of my colleagues will be in touch with you soon. :)

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file