Chrome extension has stopped working

Hello, the browser extension stopped working last week and has not started working again.

• Clicking the browser extension icon in Chrome causes the browser window to flash, but does not open up 1password.
  • If I manually open up the 1password application, clicking on the extension icon brings that window briefly to the foreground and then hides it. It does not fill in the login information, nor does it even bring up the correct information within 1password.
  • On Chrome's Extensions page, the 1password extension is listed as "On." However, I am unable to toggle the extension off. I'm also unable to delete the extension, in order to re-download it.

What are my steps to address this? This is pretty urgent as it's blocking me from work. Thank you for your help.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: OS 10.14.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @adrianpilot! I'm sorry for the trouble. I'm not sure what might be causing that behavior from just your description of it, but have you restarted your computer since this began? If not, give that a try first before we do any further troubleshooting. Let us know how/if that works for you.

This discussion has been closed.