Feature Request: 2FA List View

banterability
banterability
Community Member

Have you considered adding a 2FA category or list view?

The integration of one-time passwords with logins is frequently exactly what I want, but occasionally I just need a quick view of my one-time passwords, like dedicated apps (ie: Google Authenticator) provide. It would be great if there was a way to quickly see my current codes without navigating to a specific login.

A specific use case where this comes up: I pretty frequently need to log in to multiple services in sequence that all have 2FA codes. Stepping from login to login is slower and more tedious than just having all the codes visible at once.

I've tried workarounds, like tagging logins with 2FA codes associated to reduce the size of the list of logins I need to click between, but any chance something like this is on your roadmap?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:2fa view

Comments

• Hi @banterability

Welcome to the forum. Good question. Last time we discussed something along these lines it was determined that we didn't have the UI real estate for it, and there wasn't anything we'd be willing to remove to make space. The way I've handled it is as you've mentioned, by creating a TOTP tag and applying that to any items that have OTPs. Personally, I can't say I've ever really ended up using that tag, but it is there if I did want to look at all of my TOTP items.

I pretty frequently need to log in to multiple services in sequence that all have 2FA codes.

You may want to consider adding these services as favorites if this is something you're doing frequently.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.