renew purchase with gift code from Ben Woodruff

I have gift code from Ben Woodruff. It says it is "gift code that we've purchased from Apple which can be used to redeem a copy of 1Password 4 for iOS." Date is 12-22-2013.

Ben sent me 3 gift codes... for me, son, and daughter. Daughter now needs to start using 1Pw on her new iPhone. Can she still use this gift code to get a fresh copy of 1Pw? I don't think she ever used 1Pw on her phone; she does use it on her MacBook Pro.

How should she go about using the gift code to download 1Pw to her new iPhone?

I am reluctant to post the gift code (a link to buy.itunes.apple.com... etc) on this forum. I can send it via email, but I do not have Ben's email address.

Thanks for your help, again!

1Password Version: 4.0 coupon / 7.3 current
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: iOS 12.2
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @ehwud

It's been a while. Good to hear from you. :) Unfortunately if you haven't redeemed those gift codes at this point I doubt they're of any value. While redeeming it would possibly give you 1Password 7 for iOS the actual app is a free download now anyway. That said, I'd highly recommend reaching out to our sales team with a copy of that email. They can be reached at [email protected]. We now have a solution which will allow you and your family to use the latest versions of 1Password on all of your compatible devices without having to make separate purchases for each. In addition we offer secure sharing of select 1Password data between family members, if desired (e.g. you could easily share the WiFi password with everyone). We'd be happy to help you get up to speed with the best of what we offer today. :+1:

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file