Autofill not working correctly on Nordstrom.com - Sign in and Create Account same page

Options

Autofill is not working correctly on Nordstrom.com as they have both the "sign in" and "create a new account" information fields on the same page. When using "Command \" 1password is filling in the email address field on the "Create a New Account" side of the page and not the "sign in" side. Any guidance on how to correct 1password to fill in the "sign-in" field on this page? The password field is filling correctly. Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @notinjanuary! Thanks for hitting us up on the support forum. :smile: Which platform are you on, which version of 1Password, and are you on the traditional extension (dependent on the desktop app) or using the newer 1Password X? I'm able to fill with the latest beta version of 1Password 7 for Mac and latest beta for 1Password X. Looking forward to hearing from you!

• notinjanuary
    notinjanuary
    Community Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Thanks @ag_mcarlyle for offering to help! Brand new user here of 1password. I am running on MacOS 10.14.4 using Safari version 12.1. I downloaded 1Password7 version 7.2.6 a couple days ago from the 1Password website. If I look under "extensions" tab in Safari preferences it says I am using "1Password 7.2.6 from 1Password 7." Please let me know if I missed anything.

I just tried Nordstrom.com again and it is still autofilling the wrong email field when I hit "Command \"

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the confirmation @notinjanuary. I managed to reproduce this issue using 1Password version 7.2.6, so it looks like this is something that was already fixed in the Beta, since ag_mcarlyle managed to get things working there.

If you update to the Beta, do you see the same behavior?

• notinjanuary
    notinjanuary
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @ag_ana. Ok, newbie question but how do I update to the beta?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options
This discussion has been closed.