Mojave 10.14.5 update broke website design on Safari (12.1.1)

ominous_hen_sirup
ominous_hen_sirup
Community Member

Hi! I know, it looks strange, but since I updated from 10.14.4 to 10.14.5, the 1Password website (I mean more the myteam.1passsword.com) is not displaying 90% of the icons anymore.
No vaults icon, almost no people icon (even the ones with 2 letters) and the loading status icon is like a tiny lines thing that looks like empty.
I deleted all cookies, cache and everything, restarted but it's the same. Works fine on FireFox.

The grey boxes are from me for Privacy.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 7.2.5
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ominous_hen_sirup - I'm sorry for the trouble! I'm also not sure why that would be the case, however. I upgraded to version 10.14.5 myself a few days ago, and signing into my own accounts (a few of them) works perfectly in terms of displayed icons. We've heard no widespread reports of this issue, so I'd guess it's something specific to your own setup. If you haven't restarted your Mac, that might be the next thing to check. Let us know how you get on! :)

• ominous_hen_sirup
    ominous_hen_sirup
    Community Member

OK I'll try to find why. I restart every day so I'm good :)
    Thanks for trying it!

• @ominous_hen_sirup

Are you using any ad/content blockers with Safari?

Ben

• ominous_hen_sirup
    ominous_hen_sirup
    Community Member

Aw, yes it looks like it comes from AdBlock :/
    Strange

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ominous_hen_sirup - that will do it, often. :) Glad you figured it out.

• ominous_hen_sirup
    ominous_hen_sirup
    Community Member

Yup, if I ask it to allow ads on ourteam.1password.com it works fine
    Thanks for the tip

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ominous_hen_sirup - to be clear, we don't serve ads of any kind in 1Password accounts. What it's blocking is page elements, which apparently includes those vault icons. But adding your account's domain (or even just 1password.com) to your adblocker's whitelist should do the trick. :) :+1:

• ominous_hen_sirup
    ominous_hen_sirup
    Community Member

Yes I know you don't have ads (that's even why I did not even thought about this).
    It's clearly strange, all image items are removed even check √ that confirm like a resend invite :)
    I'll more report this to AdBlock

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ominous_hen_sirup - sounds good. Let us know what you discover.

This discussion has been closed.