Notes don't seem to sync Mac <-> iOS

This discussion was created from comments split from: Updates on the iOS app are not reflected to OSX.

Comments

• nufsed
    nufsed
    Community Member

Hi, I seem to be experiencing a similar issue. I created two secure notes. the one from mac replicated to iOS but the one from iOS didn't replicate to MAC. I first noticed this when I have an login account in iOS where I changed password but it wasn't replicate to MAC.

• Hi @nufsed,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble syncing. Do you have a 1Password membership, or how are you syncing your data? What version of 1Password are you using on each device?

Ben

• nufsed
    nufsed
    Community Member

Hi Ben, Thank you for the prompt response. I do have a membership. I've had a family membership for a while and have a mix of membership and dropbox sync that I'm trying to migrate away from to get things less complex. Versons 7.3 beta 15 on the MAC and 7.3 on iOS. - let me know secure route and I can send membership information. Thank you.

• nufsed
    nufsed
    Community Member

Hi, Further investigation has revealed that my dropbox accounts weren't syncing correctly and one was set as default. Problem resolved. Apologies for distraction. Thanks.

• No worries. Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were able to get it sorted out. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.