Feature request: See most recent x items

Cottser
Cottser
Community Member

If I'm opening iOS on my phone/iPad to do something more than just to refresh the database, I'm more often than not trying to quickly grab a login for something that doesn't have built-in password manager/1Password support, and get back to what I was doing. If I didn't save the password on my iOS device, I need to manually search for the login. Example: signed up for a service on my Mac, saved in 1Password there. Later, trying to sign into their iOS app.

This is mostly relevant for apps with no password manager/1Password support, but I've also had apps with the built-in password manager support bug out on me sometimes.

In settings (General) you can show recently used items above your favourites. Something similar for recently added items would be fantastic.

Related thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/46769/id-like-to-see-recently-added-logins

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.3
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• Thanks for the suggestion @Cottser. It's an interesting idea for sure. I do worry that perhaps the UI is already a little too busy (e.g. with the feature you mentioned for showing recently used items in favorites), but maybe we can find an elegant way to present this info without adding 'clutter.' :+1:

Ben

• Cottser
    Cottser
    Community Member

I could see “Recent” or “Recents” being a tab on the bottom bar, maybe for both recently used and recently added to keep things tidy. Similar to the Apple Phone app. Thanks for the reply!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise, thanks for the suggestion! :)

This discussion has been closed.