Have to unlock multiple times

Options

I have switched from macOS to Windows 10 and of course I am using 1Password + 1Password X on Google Chrome / Edge Chromium everything works fine but what I do not understand why I have to unlock 1Password/1PasswordX multiple times a day eventhough I setup everything to bascially do NOT lock in Standby or otherwise - as I work 100% at home I have no reason to lock my computer/1Password.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 1.15.2
OS Version: Windows 10 PRO (1903/18362.116)
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rosenkrieger,

Thank you for getting in touch and using 1Password! Sorry for the troubles.

Please note that 1Password X works entirely in your browser, so the auto-lock settings that you have in 1Password 7 for Windows do not affect 1Password X. If you don't want 1Password 7 or 1Password X to lock after a certain period of time, you will need to change these settings in both:

We have plans to add the desktop app integration to 1Password X on Windows (the same as we did in the current beta on Mac), but I do not have any ETA for you at this point.

Please let me know if it helps. If the issue remains, we will investigate further. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• rosenkrieger
    rosenkrieger
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I did have a some of the settings, but obviously set them up wrong. I adjusted them according to your screenshots and changed the "Lock after system is idle for" to 999 minutes.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rosenkrieger: You are very welcome! :+1:

Please let us know how it works for you. We are always ready to help you with 1Password. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.