Ordering of items on iOS

Sorrel
Sorrel
Community Member

Hopefully this is something that can be done and I just don't know how.

When I use 1Password on the Mac I use the date created/date modified order most of the time when looking for passwords and/or searching. On the iOS version I can't use anything other than name of the entry.

Often the password I'm looking for is recently created and called something like "Login" or "Signup". This means that without the date ordering I can't find the password. I sort names out later - but on iOS this makes finding recent things when I don't know what name they are saved under very difficult.

Is there any way to order by date in iOS already? If not, can there be?

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Sorrel,

There isn't currently but it is something I've been fighting for and am hopeful we'll be able to offer eventually.

Ben

• Sorrel
    Sorrel
    Community Member

Good luck - hope you succeed - as that feature (an option in settings?) would be most welcome for me!

• Agreed. :+1: :)

Ben

• ryansebiz
    ryansebiz
    Community Member

Came here to post the exact same question.

This is really frustrating.

• ryansebiz
    ryansebiz
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

Sorry for the double post - edited.

• Thanks for chiming in @ryansebiz. I agree, it would be incredibly nice to have. I'm continuing to work with our development team to see if we can get this implemented. We have a lot of other irons in the fire, getting ready for iOS 13 & macOS 10.15 in particular, but hopefully we'll be able to squeeze this in.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.