1P for Windows Current Version Discrepancy

Options

I'm confused as to the current version of 1P for Windows. If I go to the Windows download page, it downloads v7.2.617; but if I go to the 1P for Windows Release Notes page (betas not checked), it shows the current version to be v7.3.684!

What's up?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• TonyDennis
    TonyDennis
    Community Member
    Options

Oops, I just realized I posted this in the Mac area!😏 Please move.

• We have 7.2 on the downloads page to specifically to compensate for a known issue with migrating particularly old local databases, @TonyDennis. 7.2 handles it well, 7.3 doesn't, so we felt the best thing to do was to put 7.2 up for now. No matter whether you have old data or no, it will install properly and prompt you to update to the latest and all is well that ends well, right? Apologies for the confusion. 7.3 is the latest and the downloads page will return to reflecting the latest as soon as we get this issue fixed up. :+1:

• TonyDennis
    TonyDennis
    Community Member
    Options

Well there you go again: making sense and looking out for your customers! You guys are so radical!😜

• That's sweet of you to say, @TonyDennis, thank you. Indeed, that is the goal, but as with most things it's a bit of a mixed bag. You're not the first to be confused and probably won't be the last. Still, it's a blessing to have such understanding customers while we work through some larger updates. We look forward to getting back to our normal of smaller updates and, yes, the actual latest version on the downloads page too. :wink:

This discussion has been closed.