Syncing instructions per support page.

robed
robed
Community Member

I am giving 1Password a test drive and so far, I love the interface and most features. The only feature that really drew me towards this product is offline sync (wlan or local folder) as advertised here:

https://support.1password.com/sync-options/

However, I follow the instructions and the 2 local sync features are not found. Is there something I am missing or is this a page that needs updating by 1Password?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@robed: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. However, the support guides for both of those features include the specifics as far as availability and usage. For example, Folder Sync: you'd just need to configure the location for your local vault; and 1Password for Mac's WLAN Server feature has a Preferences tab devoted to using that to sync local vaults. Neither are recommended any longer since there are more secure, reliable, and user-friendly methods available, but if you're determined to use one of those older sync methods everything you need is in those guides. Let me know how it goes. :)

This discussion has been closed.