Windows app not sync..

Options

Hello! As already say i am new here! Please tell me something! In my Windows app showing i have All Itmes 1,345 login pages and in https://my.1password.com/vaults tell i have 1,542 how this is possible ? How can make to have the same logins in both?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019
    Options

Hi @Thanos92,

Welcome to the forum! Sorry for the troubles with sync. Could you please try to do the following now:

1. Sign in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com website using Chrome or Firefox.

2. Click on your account name on the top right to select "Get the Apps" and keep this page open.

3. Close 1Password if it is running by right-clicking on the 1Password icon in the notification area to select "Exit".

4. Open Windows File Explorer and enter the following in the address bar: %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password

5. Rename the "data" folder to "backup-data".

6. Open 1Password 7 and switch to your web browser with your 1Password.com account. Scroll down to Step 2 and click on the blue button that says "Already have the app? Add your account directly".

7. Unlock 1Password 7 now and wait for it to finish sync. When you first unlock the app, the vault will be empty, but please give it time to finish sync and do not close the app during this time.

Please let me know how it goes. Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• Thanos92
    Thanos92
    Community Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

Hello @Greg I have make your steps and now the problem its biggest because now i have the wrong forums to the both (1Password.com and Windows App) Before this the correct Saved Logins is to Windows App and not to 1Password.com! How can restore it? I dont wanna lost all this job i make the last days to add the websites icons and organize all my saved logins! The problem is not the Windows App but the 1Password.com

1Passowrd.com have the wrong Saved Logins
    Windows App have the correct Sved Logins before make your steps!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2019
    Options

@Thanos92: Resetting the local database for 1Password 7 for Windows should not affect the data in your account on 1Password.com, so I am confused with what happened on your side.

I sent you an email, so we could investigate further. Please check your inbox. Thank you.

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: EDM-62263-825

This discussion has been closed.