All vaults only shows one vault at a time

Options

Hi, my 1Password is working perfectly on 1 pc but on another pc which I click on All Vaults in only shows the items from 1 of the two vaults at a time. I have a Private (553 pswd's) and Shared (347 pswd's) vault with a combined total of 900 items. When I click on all vaults on the working computer it shows the correct total of 900 items. When I click on all vaults on the non-working computer it only shows the items of either the private or shared vault separately but not both.

1Password Version: 7.
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Might you have one or both of those vaults excluded from All Vaults on the 2nd PC, @cichlid99? It sounds to me like you're seeing what I'd expect if both vaults were excluded. When you click All Vaults, you'll see the vault switcher where one of the two vaults can be selected. When you have All Vaults selected (it'll show All Vaults at the top of that switcher), it should show everything, unless of course, you have one or more excluded from All Vaults. Give it a check –

1. Unlock 1Password.
    2. Choose 1Password > Settings.
    3. Click Vaults and make sure both of your vaults are checked.

If either isn't checked, check 'em off and give All Vaults another peek on that PC. :+1:

• cichlid99
    cichlid99
    Community Member
    Options

Thank You that was the issue!
    Best Regards,
    JB

• It's no trouble at all, @cichlid99! I'm glad to hear it's sorted. Of course, if I can do anything else to help, you know where to find me. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.