Just transitioned from 1pass6 to 1pass7 w/subscription, mismatch in number of items in vaults

lumpy
lumpy
Community Member

Hi, I just transitioned from my 1password6 license to a subscription to 1password and installed 1password7 on my iOS and macOS devices. On my iOS device my primary vault is still there, syncing with dropbox, and says there are 1234 items. On my Personal vault with 1password.com, it shows I have 1161 items. This discrepancy makes me nervous to delete the primary vault as I've read is suggested, but I can't find a way to re-import or verify that the new Personal Vault contains everything that is in the Primary vault synced with Dropbox. The Primary vault does not show on macOS, only on iOS.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Dave

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @lumpy,

The migration process does not move items in the trash. Does that account for the difference? Once confirmed the Primary vault should indeed be removed from any device it is present on to avoid future difficulties.

Thanks.

Ben

• lumpy
    lumpy
    Community Member

that's the ticket!

• Glad to hear that sorted it. If you haven't already, please delete the Primary vault from each device that has it. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.