Sync issue with 1Passsword 7 and iOS using iCloud

unkieneal
unkieneal
Community Member

Since purchasing 1Password 7 for Mac I am unable to sync between Mac and iOS using iCloud. Any passwords that are created on the Mac will stay on the Mac and any passwords created on the iPhone will stay on the iPhone. Both using primary vaults and the same iCloud account. I had no issues with 1Password 6 for Mac. I have following the instructions here https://support.1password.com/icloud-troubleshooting/ but have the same issues. I'm using 1Password for Mac version 7.3 and iOS version 7.3.2.

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: 7.3
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @unkieneal! I'm sorry for the trouble! My go-to sense of the kind of issue you described would be that a user is either using different Apple IDs or different sync methods (Dropbox on one, iCloud on another, etc), but since you've made it clear you're using the same Apple ID in both places and you're using iCloud for sync, I think at this point, to get a better idea of what might be going on, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics emails before sending them:

[#WMH-87688-176]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @unkieneal only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: WMH-87688-176

• unkieneal
    unkieneal
    Community Member

Thanks Lars. I've submitted the diagnostics. Last night I reinstalled 1Password 6 on my Mac again and sync worked without a problem on both the Mac and iPhone. When I reinstalled 1Password 7, I had the same iCloud sync issue.

• Thanks! Let's continue the conversation by email. I've just sent you a message. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.