Can no longer search by tags?

I have previously asked for tags support, and while it's always 'been under consideration' last year 1.11 introduced the ability to at least have search results include items if they are tagged (https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/B5X#v20027). For example, I have a tag called 'Bills' so I can search for that tag and get all the items that are bills I have to login to go pay. However, sometime within the last month or so searching for tags no longer returns results. Was this functionality removed without a note in the changelog, or is this a bug?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.2
OS Version: Linux
Sync Type: 1 Password Cloud

Comments

• kaitlynkaitlyn

Team Member

Hey @ephur! Good question. Tags are indeed still around. We've been working on adding the functionality to the redesigned popup, though. The ability to search tags in the new popup was just released in the 1.16.3.beta. You're welcome to try out the 1Password X beta here, or if you'd prefer to remain on the stable build, you can expect to search by tags very soon. :)

• I'd love to install the beta, but I only use FireFox. Looking forward to being able to have some interaction with tags again, thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file