Sync buggy?

Uetli
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
I ve got the problem that no new objects I create in the Wallet on the desktop can be synced to the iphone.
No problems with the other way round.
Also no problems with sync Logins or Notes... from Desktop to the iphone just Wallets.
Is it a known bug or is someone able to help me?

(I have got 16 items in the Wallet on iphone and desktop)

Comments

• roustem
    edited December 1969
    We fixed a few issues related to syncing in the new version of 1Password touch. I am not sure if these fixes will help with the problem you described, hopefully they will. Please wait for the new version and let us know if it helped.
  • Uetli
    edited July 2010
    Today I tried the newest versions of 1ptouchpro (3.5) and 1p (3.3.0).
    The sync of new Wallet items from the desktop version to 1ptouch still does not work.
    What can I do?

Update:
    Even the new "Dropbox Sync" on the iphone does not work.
    By the way, this "Dropbox sync" is not a very convenient method to sync because it needs "hours" everytime to sync just a small change. It "sends" all the items everytime in both directions. Moreover the sync seems not to be done automatically?!
  • michis0806
    michis0806
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Same problem here. Items are synced correctely from the iPad/iPhone to the desktop, but no items of my desktop-library are synced to the mobile devices. (I started over with an empty library on the iOS devices).

When I add a item (e.g. note) on the iPad, it's synced to the desktop. When I delete it on the desktop, it appears again after the next sync on the iPad. So even deletions aren't synced from the desktop to the mobile devices...

Michael
This discussion has been closed.