my chrome extension has intermittently stopped working after moving to 1Password 7

Options
panning
panning
Community Member

since updating to the latest version of 1Password 7 my chrome extension has become unreliable. So yes if I restart my computer it fixes itself but this is not really a suitable solution. Happy to do this if it is once a month but not once per day I am doing too much to take the time out to do this. I have removed and reinstalled the extension this did not help

What do you suggest please?

regards

Peter

1Password Version: Version 7.3 (70300020)
Extension Version: 4.7.4.90
OS Version: 10.14.5 (18F132)
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:chrome

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @panning

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble keeping the Chrome extension working. To troubleshoot this situation I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/104621/my-chrome-extension-has-intermittently-stopped-working-after-moving-to-1password-7/p1
    • Your forum username: panning

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• panning
    panning
    Community Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

The reference number supplied was #SIB-29315-123

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@panning, thank you for the update! :)

We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: #SIB-29315-123

This discussion has been closed.