2 password options come up, how do I delete the incorrect one

Logging into a site 2 password options come up, how do I delete the incorrect one?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:2 password options come up, how do I delete the incorrect one

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mojocom: In order to delete it, view the details of the item in the 1Password X toolbar menu, click "Edit", and then click "Move to Trash" at the bottom. :)

• lanshark
    lanshark
    Community Member

Hello Brenty - don't know about you, but latest version of 1PasswordX on Chrome (Linux) opens a new window on Edit, and there is no "Move To Trash" at the bottom, or anywhere else, for that matter.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lanshark: Is the webpage maybe cut off at the bottom? If you resize the window and/or scroll down, you should see it there:

• lanshark
    lanshark
    Community Member

Hmm, Interesting... I now have things showing up at the bottom, but they were not there 12 hours ago. I'm not sure what's different. I have reloaded the browser, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lanshark: Just to make sure we're on the same page, you're able to see "Move to Trash" now? To clarify, it (and Cancel) will only show when you're in Edit mode. Otherwise you'll only see Edit at the bottom.

• lanshark
    lanshark
    Community Member

@brenty - yes, I can see it now, but I did NOT get the + and Edit options at the bottom before. Not sure what has changed, but now I'm getting all of that.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@lanshark – Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I don't really want to question it too much now that it's working for you, but please do let us know if this ever comes up again so we can take a closer look!

This discussion has been closed.