Different Data in Extension and 1Password

The Chrome extension syncs a while and shows no effect when I try to opnen. Firefox shows a totally different data in the extension from 1password.

Any idea? Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Berlin

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2012
    Welcome to the forums, ratxl! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please try removing the 1Password Firefox extension in Windows and then reinstalling it. Other browsers automatically remove the [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SQLite[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] file, but with Firefox, you will need to remove it manually like this:[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. Open Firefox.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. Remove the 1Password extension.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3. Enter [/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace]about:support[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] in the address bar and press Return.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4. Click the "Open Containing Folder" button.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5. Quit Firefox.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6. In the Explorer window that opened, go up one level in the file hierarchy.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]7. Move the [/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace]OnePassword.sqlite[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] to your desktop.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]​Then reinstall the Firefox extension from [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1Password for Windows' preferences on the Browsers tab.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I hope that helps. Please let me know.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you are still having trouble, can you tell me what versions of (1) 1Password, (2) Firefox, and (3) 1Password Firefox extension you are using?[/font]
This discussion has been closed.