Is there anyway to speak with a representative in person?

Ruthiebear
Ruthiebear
Community Member

I have the 1Password App on my Phone, Computer and IPad. I would like to share the information with my Husband on his phone. Can I do this?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Ruthiebear: While we don't do house calls, you can easily -- and securely -- share vaults with loved ones with a 1Password Families membership. That includes all of the apps and updates for each family member you invite (up to 5 included in the base price), so it would work on all of your devices and your husband's as well:

Share passwords in 1Password Families

That also includes automatic offsite backup for the family's data encrypted in 1Password, so even if all of your devices are lost, stolen, or destroyed you can get it back again by signing into your account. And an Organizer in the family will also be able to help family members recover if they get locked out.

If you follow this guide from start to finish, that will take you through signing up, migrating your existing data, and setting up all of your devices:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Then you can invite your family members to setup their own accounts under the family membership. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.