Chrome extension stopped working - have tried reinstalling several times

Options
ssivesind
ssivesind
Community Member

Just updated to OS 10.14.5 and am on Chrome 75.0.3770.90 Have tried removing and reinstalling, restarting Chrome, Restarting computer. Nothing works. Am severely impacted by this - please help!

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.3 (70300019) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:chrome extension stopped working

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ssivesind

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the 1Password extension in Chrome. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/104730/chrome-extension-stopped-working-have-tried-reinstalling-several-times#latest
    • Your forum username: ssivesind

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• ssivesind
    ssivesind
    Community Member
    Options

[#RMI-52439-778]

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ssivesind - thanks! Let's keep the conversation going via email since it now includes identifying details about your system which shouldn't be on this public forum. One of us will be with you shortly. :)

This discussion has been closed.